copy, questions

pmmail@rpglink.com pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:28:46 +0100

In <199906230609.XAA24483@fingers.shocking.com>, on 06/22/99
   at 11:18 PM, "Steve Wendt" <stevew@shocking.com> said:

>On Wed, 23 Jun 99 00:14:51, John Drabik wrote:

>>># Lots of votes for this feature. But for you OS/2 users out there, if you
>>># highlight the link and do the mouse button chord click, it automatically
>>># copies it for you (on to the system clipboard).
>>>
>>Doesn't work here either, on Warp 4 or Warp 3, and with no such
>>third-button simulator, or other WPS extensions.  Is there something
>>that has to be enabled in a system folder somewhere to get this?  It
>>would be handy.

>I'm not sure, but this may have been in a FixPak.  One thing to note:
>you need to  still have the left mouse button depressed when you click
>the right mouse button.

It works fine here and I am still slapping my forehead for not having
known about it! It is kind of tricky getting used to holding the left
button down and hitting the right, especially when a popup menu shows up
from the RMB, but it works great once you get used to it. Warp4 with
FP10 here.

Bruce

        Bruce Boschek - Haus Christiansruh - Nidda, Germany
bruce.boschek@viro.med.uni-giessen.de - CompuServe ID 100331,2566
       Using IBM OS/2 Warp 4 and MR/2ice v1.52 (Registered)
   "Scitum est inter caecos luscum regnare posse."
(It is well known, that among the blind the one-eyed man is king.)
                          - Gerard Didier Erasmus (c. 1465-1536)