copy, questions: mouse chord click

Achim Baehr pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:14:13 +0200 (CDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:28:46 +0100, Bruce.Boschek@viro.med.uni-giessen.d=
e wrote:

>>>Doesn't work here either, on Warp 4 or Warp 3, and with no such
>>>third-button simulator, or other WPS extensions.  Is there something
>>>that has to be enabled in a system folder somewhere to get this?  It
>>>would be handy.
>
>>I'm not sure, but this may have been in a FixPak.  One thing to note: =

>>you need to  still have the left mouse button depressed when you click=

>>the right mouse button.
>
>It works fine here and I am still slapping my forehead for not having
>known about it! It is kind of tricky getting used to holding the left
>button down and hitting the right, especially when a popup menu shows u=
>from the RMB, but it works great once you get used to it. Warp4 with
>FP10 here.

On my OS/2 Warp 4 rev. 9.029 it only works when you select text by movin=
g the mouse keeping LMB depressed and
then clicking RMB. It does not work when you select a word|URL|adress by=
 double-clicking and holding LMB and
then click RMB.

--
Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / kind regards / Meilleures salutations

Achim B=E4hr

ABaehr@EPO.NL (office) or A.Baehr@T-online.de (home)