Fwd: Reducing disk usage?

Joao Paulo Soares PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:49:59 +0000

Sorry to add my bit here but even though I agree that windows is perhaps the worst OS one can get, everyone is entitled to
their own opinion and most importantly, one should never need to resort to personal attacks, state the facts as you see
them but 'cmon guys,

Anyway, this group is about PMMail in all it's guises and not about OS2 - v - Windows - v - Linux - v - Apple etc.

I personally am quite happy of the fact that we (our company) switched from Windows to OS2. We have never looked back
but yes I DO HAVE WINDOWS 95 AND 98 at home which my kids use for their games. These two computers can boot into
OS2 whenever I need to.

Lets stay emotive in these areas. Don't give OS2 users a "nerd" reputation. If you can't argue your case properly then in the
imortal IOMEGA terms "ZIP UP" but don't resort to personal attacks. If you want to do that, go to another group but not the
PMMail one.

Regards
Joao Paulo