Fwd: Reducing disk usage?

Steven M. Scotten PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:09:36 -0800

>>>>> "Steve L." == Steve Lamb <morpheus@RPGLINK.COM> writes:

    Steve L.> So, if John Doe said that WindowsNT had no "Blue Screen
    Steve L.> of Death" because it is most certainly hot pink you
    Steve L.> wouldn't call him on that lie?

First, I'm not certain that it would be a lie. Perhaps the person is
colorblind or mentally deranged.

Second, I'm not sure why I'd waste my time bothering to point out that
he was wrong, except to show off to the world how much I know. And
that endeavor hardly brings food to my table, so I hope I'd refrain.

If he's never had Win98 crash on him, maybe it's a combination of
extreme luck and shutting down the computer every day when he leaves
the office (save electricity? security reasons? old habit?). More
power to him. Who cares?

Steve