Mail clients in Linux

Steve Scotten PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:58:21 -0800

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:23:24 -0500, Hartnett wrote:

>At this point in time either opinion could be right. What it will come down to
is that Southsoft, and others, will have to decide if they think it is worth
>their time and possible profit.
>The only other thing I can say at this time is they already have two payments
waiting from me for a Linux version of PMMail and PMINews.

>                                        Sean

Maybe if we all prepay and send our checks in clearly marked "PMMail for Linux"
it would be persuasive. I'm sure that Bob couldn't cash such a check in good
conscience.

Steve

hope ($all eq 'well') {
        Steve();