Sorting of "replied-to" messages

Bill Arlofski PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:13:51 -0500

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:55:41 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:

>Well, it doesn't show unless you have more than 20 messages or so in
>your folder and I have the impression that Bob & Co don't do much email
>- less so responding to it (hence it never occurs to them) <veg>

I hear ya... :)    Hopefully Bob will see my message and I will have
written it clearly enough so that he understands my plight.

Bill Arlofski
os2@home.com
mOuNtAiNbIkE on ice & snow in the dark or die!
... I believe that what I'm feeling changes how the world appears... Neil Peart.
My computer & my mountain bike are powered by OS/2