OT: OS/2, Linux and Windows (was Re: TZ)

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:01:31 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:40:56 -0800 (PST), Bill Wood wrote:

>I've been fascinated by this thread. It's like watching the
>Battle of Jutland from a balloon. The usual traffic here is
>pretty mundane, but this ... this is terrific, and taking it
>off line will destroy it - like a tornado 'roping out'.

If you enjoy this sort of thing, take a cautious look at
comp.os.<name it>.advocacy news groups.  It can be
educational and also frustrating.  Operating systems,
programming languages, and text editors can be
relied on to start holy wars.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!