OT: OS/2, Linux and Windows (was Re: TZ)

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:06:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:04:18 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

> I consider the total erasure of the HD and destruction of its partition
>table from basic poking and prodding serious harm.  What do you define it as?

The implication I got was that if the HD and partition table only contained
windos, it was not serious harm.  A leetle joke, I think.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!