Fwd: Weekly Witticisms

Andrew Webber PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 3 May 1999 19:48:18 -0400

DATE: Sunday, May 02, 1999

"People who say they sleep like a baby obviously don't
have one."

-----------------------

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

She is not a BABE or a CHICK
She is a BREASTED AMERICAN.

She is not a BLEACHED BLONDE
She  is PEROXIDE DEPENDENT.

She is not a BAD COOK
She is MICROWAVE COMPATIBLE.

She does not want to be MARRIED
She wants to lock you in DOMESTIC INCARCERATION.

She is not TOO SKINNY
She is SKELETALLY PROMINENT.

She does not HAVE A MUSTACHE
She is IN TOUCH WITH HER MASCULINE SIDE.

She does not HATE TELEVISED SPORTS
She is ATHLETICALLY IGNORANT.

She does not GO SHOPPING
She is MALL FLUENT.

She is not an AIRHEAD
She is REALITY IMPAIRED.

She does not WEAR TOO MUCH MAKEUP
She has reached COSMETIC SATURATION.

She is not a SLUT
She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.

Q:   What's the mating call of the blonde?