program bitmap conversion

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:42:52 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 08:45:03 -0800 (PST), Atomic Frog wrote:

>It's easier than that. Go to "Help" and search for "Icons"
>It tells you how to change the icons for your account, read/unread,
>your folders, etc.
>
>Just replace it with regular OS/2 icons.
>"...These icons must be saved over top of the default PMMail Folder
>icons which reside in a subdirectory called PMMICON....."

Only one problem with this.  Neither the directory nor the files
mentioned in the help file exist anywhere in or around my PMMail
directory.  There is no PMMICON directory and there are no acct.os2,
accturnr.os2, fold.os2, foldany.os2, etc files.  Either my folder icons
are materializing out of thin air or the section on 'Customizing Folder
Icons' is completely wrong.

Does anyone else running PMMail/2 2.x have the files or directory or
are these instructions a holdover from PMMail/2 1.x that should have
been deleted?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com