The Great "Hard Return" Debate

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:40:03 -0800

Friday, November 05, 1999, 1:27:45 PM, Alexander wrote:
> I think it really wouldn't hurt anyone if PMMails internal editor would be
> improved a lil' bit. Also the reflow at send option needs an overhaul.

    I think it would hurt.  There is only a finite amount of time.  Not having
some of that time spent on the core hurts everyone.

> Currently you'D have to livelier than a one-legged guy at a butt-kicking
> contest to get all perfectly done.

    That is why in one recommendation I made to Bob/Ike before the whole BWS
switchover was to completely ditch the editor & the spell checker and look
into the legalities of linking to GPL'd alternatives.