PMMail 2000 crash on messages from specific account

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:20:29 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:27:20, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Well, my copy of PMMail 2000 appears to be unable to display multi-part
>messages, as sent by Jonathan.
>
>attachments are shown as Unnamed Attachment 1.ATT and Unnamed
>Attachment 2.ATT, the name shown in the headers as badmsg.txt and the
>PGP signature attached using the RFC2015 format (I think!) are not

Same thing happens with PMMail/2.  I've always found this misfeature very
annoying....

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)