Some Q's from a new user [resent]

Stephen A. Carter pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:09:56 +0900 (JST)

After about half a decade, I'm switching over from Yarn/2 to
PMMail/2.

I've looked through the program documentation and the online FAQ at
www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com, but haven't found the answers for a
couple things:

- How can I change the default address book that's displayed
  when the Address Book Manager opens?
- Is it possible to put a default address in the CC or BCC field
  for all outgoing messages?

Another thing -- Yarn treats mailing lists like newsgroups, and uses
newsgroup-style threading for messages.  Over the years I've come to
appreciate this way of organizing messages, threads, and subthreads,
especially on busy lists.  Is there a sort priority scheme for PMMail
folders that can approximate this?  After some experimenting, I'm
sorting by Subject, Date & Time of Message, and Date & Time Received,
but this doesn't handle subthreads with renamed subject lines very
well.  Has anyone come up with anything better?

If these questions have already been covered on the list, then I'd be
grateful if someone could point me to the archives.

--
Stephen A. Carter            High-Tech Information Center Nagoya, Ltd.
mailto:scarter@hticn.com                                 Nagoya, Japan