Some Q's from a new user [resent]

Carl S. Hayes pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:30:43 -0500

I can answer one of the questions . . .

If you mean the one that is showing when you open the
AddressBookManager . . . you can edit the BOOKS.DB
file.  Move them around any way you want.  which ever is
at the TOP is the one that will be open when you open the
Manager.  You can find the BOOKS.DB located in the TOOLS
subdirectory.

Don't know the answer to your other questions . . . sorry.

Carl