OS/2 Sendmail (was: Mail store and forward gateway setup)

Marty Abrego pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:19:43 -0700

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:07:57 +0000 (GMT), Dave Liquorice wrote:

>Sendmail config does seem to be a bit of a black art with knobs on. My
>configs are based on ones provided with mail stuff in various forms from
>people on my ISP. I also use IBM Sendmail v2.02 on Warp 3. (Yes I know
>it's ancient but if it ain't broke don't fix it.)

Well, I've been using the same version for some time now, but just discovered that it is suceptible to relays.  Are there some arcane sendmail.cf commands that can close that hole?

                  \\|//
  Marty Abrego    (o o)          "Anarchy does not imply mayhem."
  photon@qnet.com                                - Mr. Realtime