PMMail 2000 Default Mailer?

Michael Vislocky pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:38:01 -0500

I have not been able to correctly establish PMMail 2000 as the default
mailer in WIN 98.  If another mailer (like Outlook Express) is
selected, PMMail will pop up a box asking if I want to make IT the
default.  I click on "Yes" but the box does not go away.

A setting in the registry
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/CLIENTS/MAIL/DEFAULT) CHANGES TO "PMMAIL"
	but links to email address do not spawn PMMail correctly.  At
best, it spawns a PMMail session with "no account selected" that cannot
be closed without re-booting.

Now, I have redirected PMMail to "Start in:" a drive and directory
different than the usual program default, and I suspect the problem is
related to that.

But PMMail 2000 does not seem to be setting the registry correctly.
Who has encountered (and solved) this problem?
Best regards,

Michael A. Vislocky
Boca Raton, Florida