PMmail trap.

Erik P. Olsen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:26:50 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 01:14:51 -0800 (PST), Steve Wendt wrote:

>>>That's a trap in the TCP/IP stack.  What's your inetver?
>>
>>It's 4.00e
>
>4.0 had a so32dll?  Hmm, I thought that was only with 4.1 and above.  Regardless,
>I'd recommend you update it, it's been at 4.02w for a while now:
>ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/ps/products/tcpip/fixes/v4.0os2/latest/stack/
>tp://service.boulder.ibm.com/ps/products/mpts/fixes/english-us/wr08424_conv/

Thanks, I'll follow your recommendation especially since there are a few
alarming APARs on SO32DLL.DLL.  However, my Warp is UK-English, so I
thought I better install from the english-uk directory.  I hope it's
correct when I picked wru8610_conv, it was the latest, but I don't know
if any synchronisation with the tcpip mods is needed.  Anyway I have a
backup of my boot drive so I should be able to get back to square one if
anything strange occurs :-)

Regards,
Erik P. Olsen

EPO data, Large Systems Consultants