No September Release!

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:06:15 -0700

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 05:00:39PM -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:
> >particular in mind, but maybe something like Steve Lamb's private
> >unlisted phone number that you could use to call him collect at 3AM to
> >tell him exactly what you think about the way he trashed your favorite
> >OS, be it Win9x, WINNT, OS/2, Be, Linux, UNIX, DOS, CP/M, etc. (at one
> >time or another he's put them all down).  Also, in the interest of

    Oh, hush, Ralph.  I've not touched CPM and I have put some praise on each
of them at some time or another.  But, hey, just goes to so I'm an equal
opportunity (OS) bigot.  :P

    BTW...

Registrant:
Steve Lamb (RPGLINK-DOM)
   10721 Atwood Dr
   Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
   US

   Domain Name: RPGLINK.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Lamb, Steve  (SL1357)  morpheus@RPGLINK.COM
      (916)852-6459 (FAX) (916)641-9329
   Billing Contact:
      Lamb, Steve  (SL1357)  morpheus@RPGLINK.COM
      (916)852-6459 (FAX) (916)641-9329

   Record last updated on 15-Jun-99.
   Record created on 21-Aug-96.
   Database last updated on 6-Oct-99 12:40:52 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS.RPGLINK.COM		209.178.54.157
   HEAVEN.GIGO.COM		209.0.55.69

    ...a phone number for me isn't hard to find.  Of course, it is also wrong.
*sigh*  I guess I can change that one now that my old boss isn't after me any
more.  ;)