No September Release!

Paul Ratcliffe pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 01:33:33 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 07 Oct 1999 16:17:30 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>In case you were wondering, it has been officially confirmed that the
>PMMail updates will *NOT* be released in September as had been
>previously stated.  Nevertheless, we are not without hope as I just

Well, seeing as we are a quarter of the way through October, I wasn't
really wondering about September any more, except perhaps September of
which year.
Are SouthSoft going to officially confirm that 2000 follows 1999 at
some stage as well? Talk about stating the bl**ding obvious :-)

>I think we should limit any guesses to sometime between now
>and Oct 1, 2010.

I object. I want to put my bet after then.