Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:52:38 -0400 (EDT)

Several people, including myself, have mentioned that they would be
willing to pay for significant updates and improvements to PMMail.
Therefore, I've decided to put my money where my mouth is and make the
following offer to Southsoft.  I've got a $20 dollar bill here on my
desk that I will send to Southsoft if the long promised updates to
PMMail/2 and PMMail 98 are released no later than noon, E.D.T. on
Friday, October 15.  I know that under the terms of my PMMail licenses
I am not required to do this, but there are features that have already
been confirmed as having been included in the updates that I am willing
to pay for.  Also. everything I've read about the updates has indicated
that they've been virtually ready for release since June.

So, Bob & Ike, there's 20 bucks on the table for you if simply spend a
little time this weekend and package up the fixed versions of PMMail
and post them no later than next Friday noon.  I know that at least two
PMMail support people are monitoring this mailing hopefully they will
have a way of passing this offer, and any subsequent offers, on to Bob
& Ike.

Contrary to opinions that some others have posted on this list, I do
believe that there is money to made writing mail client software for
OS/2, and I hope Southsoft gives me the opportunity to prove it.

Ralph Cohen
rpcohen@neurotron.com