Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 11:13:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 09 Oct 1999 00:41:37 -0700 (PDT), Atomic Frog wrote:

>I'd pay $20 for a feature added edition of PMMail/2.
>I would have serious objections to paying $20 if it is essentially a
>bug fix release.

Hi Isaac,

The update is a combination of both bug fixes and minor feature
enhancements.  If you followed the discussions on the list about a
month ago, PMMail Support responded to some of the questions posed
about what was included.  If after reviewing those messages you decide
that there isn't enough there to interest you, then please contact me
and I will remove your name and pledge from the list.

Thanks,

Ralph
rpcohen@neurotron.com