The 5th PMMail 'Money Talks' Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:21:32 +0100

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:12:31 +0200, Anders Gjerl=F8v wrote:

>Just a thought - *If* Southsoft can't find the time to work on PMMail
>anymore, why don't they sell the product? Maybe to a company like
>Stardock. I think that it's vital for PMMails future that the product
>at least gets *some* attention to bugfixing, and improvements.

But Stardock will probably dump all OS/2 development once they've
shipped the final bug fixes for OD 2 and any other OS/2 stuff that's in
the works.

Brad keeps saying that OS/2 doesn't pay them and that he can't justify
spending any money on it. They are only shipping a few fixes now
because they said they would some time ago.

But keep hoping.....

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails