The 5th PMMail 'Money Talks' Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

Paul Hodges pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:23:55 +0100

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:12:53 -0400, Jim Nuytens wrote:

>  Funny how the vast majority of the people on this list can't seem to
>  fork over more than $20. Guess PMMail isn't that important to
>  them.......

Hey!  I've paid five times for PMMail (OS/2 v1, OS/2 v2 - home, OS/2
v2 - office, Win - home, Win - office).  I didn't have to offer a
share of a modest hand-out to facilitate the release of an existing
set of bug fixes that was supposed to be free, but I thought it might
be worth it to help keep the product afloat.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd