Program Applications and Attachments

John M Price PhD pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

I have a strange problem with attachments.  Some work, others don't, and
I can't see why.  For instance,  I have one with a .txt extension,
properly opened by E.EXE, as noted in the settings.  However, I can't
open the attachment, and I get a WinOS2 error message (!) about invalid
path.

I then typed the full path to the program, F:\EEE\E.EXE (which is on the
path in config.sys) and still, a WinOS2 error.  I moved the %s to the
program line, and I get, yep, a WinOS2 error.

JPGs work, GIFs don't.  Go figure.  PMView is registered for all picture
files, both within and without PMMail.  (Oh, and it is registerd withthe
authors as well!)

Any ideas here?
--
John M. Price, PhD                                     jmprice@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling!      |      PGP Key on request or FTP!