Filter question

Ken Diehl pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:35:26 -0400

Sorry if this has been discussed before - I might have even brought it
up in the distant past.

I have a dozen people or so in one department that I regularly
correspond with.  I have folders and simple from/to filters for them
all and this works fine if one person sends mail to me only.  At
various times, one of the correspondents will send an email to several
other people myself included.  I would like the mail they send to go
into their folder.  However, if one of the recipients happens to be
higher on the filter list that the sender then their mail goes into the
recipients folder and not the senders.  Does anyone know of a way to
get around this without having to resort to a lengthy complex filter?
Thanks.

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193