Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 10:23:26 -0300 (ADT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:47:07 -0400 (EDT), Jim Hruska wrote:

>>F11:
>>Automatic HTML viewing of messages in PMMail/2 as is currently done
>>in PMMail 98
>
>Don't think so, although I don't know for sure since I don't have any
>HTML messages to try, but the web page does still say "with Netscape or
>another browser" or something to that effect.

No, there is no HTML display in PMMail/2 in the "Read Message"
window.  There is the ability to send the message to a web browser,
complete with HTML formatting.  However, in its "Read Message" window
PMMail/2 strips all HTML tags out of the message.  Clicking
"Window->View Full Message" will show all the HTML tags (and all the
headers).

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler