Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:23:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:33:47 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Fortunately, our pledges were refused by BSW before the release.  Had
>they not been, I  would have considered keeping my pledge and continued
>to use version 2 until a real "updated" version was released.  About
>the only thing which stops me from being totally disgusted, is that I
>am very hopeful that under the new ownership of Thomas Bradford and
>company we may actually see some real improvements in PMMail/2 in the
>not so distant future.  I've used some other OS/2 shareware products
>that were purchased by BMT Micro (also owned by Thomas Bradford) and
>they were definitely improved in the process.

Someone *REALLY* needs to invite Thomas Bradford onto this list!

I also have had a lot of really good encounters with Thomas, and I think
that if he were involved on this list that things would be better than they
have been.....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"