Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

James F. Marshall pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 18:58:38 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>"BSW has stated repeatedly that they would not accept the pledges as it was
>"a free upgrade.

Fine, but what about BoB and Icon!?  I expected them to be the
recipients.  They, after all, got it out the door on time.  Shouldn't
we all send our pledges to them?  Have they spoken?  (Even though I'm
on the list, I have this strange feeling of being out of the loop, as
if I'm not getting all the list postings.)

James F. Marshall, Esq., Pasadena, California

* * * New address: marshall@attglobal.net * * *

Two methods to obtain my PGP public key:
(1) Send email with Subject "JFM Public Key"
(2) http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu/pks-commands.html