Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:33:09 -0700

Sunday, October 17, 1999, 7:17:45 PM, James wrote:
> Fine, but what about BoB and Icon!?  I expected them to be the
> recipients.  They, after all, got it out the door on time.

    No, they did not.  I'm not privvy to the details of the purchase, but
PMMail has been out of B&I's hands long enough for BSW to make the cosmetic
changes to it required for the change of hands and to also fix a few minor
font bugs in the process.  I can say (I hope, with my NDA it is hard to
decide) that I've been sitting on information on the whole BSW purchase of
PMMail for about a month now.  The pledges went for, at most, a week and a
half.

> Shouldn't we all send our pledges to them? Have they spoken? (Even though
> I'm on the list, I have this strange feeling of being out of the loop, as if
> I'm not getting all the list postings.)

    B&I have agreed to consult with BSW on matters of PMMail for an
undetermined amount of time.