Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Jerry Prather pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:42:13 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith
wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 09:44:17 -0400 (EDT), Jerry Prather wrote:
>>I agree 100%.  At least there has to be a point at the Read
>>Me where you can bail out of the installation.
>
> There
>*IS* a "cancel" button present on this screen (as on all screens)
>which will cancel the install before anything has been done if
>clicked at this point.

My apologies, Trevor (and anyone else who might have been
concerned/offended).  When I wrote the above I just didn't
remember seeing a cancel button.  But I still prefer to
read the README _before_ I say "INSTALL" because another
install program might not be so well behaved.

Cheers,

Jerry Prather                   prather@infi.net
Virginia Beach, VA

"Many religions are worth dying for; none are worth killing for."
				- Me, circa 1998