Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:16:45 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:57:12 -0400 (EDT), Jerry Prather wrote:

>My apologies, Trevor (and anyone else who might have been
>concerned/offended).  When I wrote the above I just didn't
>remember seeing a cancel button.  But I still prefer to
>read the README _before_ I say "INSTALL" because another
>install program might not be so well behaved.

Fair enough.  It certainly does require some faith on the customer's
part when running an exe file without knowing in advance what will
happen.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler