New in PMMail v2.10

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:13:46 -0400 (EDT)

Jimmy (BluePrintSoftwareWorks) game me permission to copy/post this here:
    (I've had trouble trying to post this the last 2 days, and hope it doesn't dupe)

>From: "PMMail Windows 2000 Support" <pmmailwin@blueprintsoftwareworks.com>
>Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:09:38 -0400
>Subject: Re: PMMail/2 on your website
>Sender: pmmailwin@southsoft.com

We are working on doing it now.  In the meantime we have
added a list of the fixes and upgrades to a page in the 'Forums'
temporarily and will be adding it as it's own page soon.

http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000002.html

Thanks,

jimmmy

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:59:31 -0400, Bruce Francis wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am a longtime registered user of PMMail, running on OS/2.
>
>I appreciate that your website is new, and you are going to
>be adding to it soon.  I hope that you are going to be posting
>a "What's New, What's Changed" list of features sorted by
>decreasing version numbers for PMMail/2.  SouthSoft had this
>on their website, and it is very useful in tracking whether
>a feature or a bug has been implemented or corrected.
>
>I'm sure this would help reduce email questions about about same.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Bruce Francis    bfrancis@pobox.com

PMMail 2000 2.10.0434 Pro

homepage:  http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com