New in PMMail v2.10

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:23:31 +0200

>Jimmy (BluePrintSoftwareWorks) game me permission to copy/post this here:
>    (I've had trouble trying to post this the last 2 days, and hope it doesn't dupe)
Interesting list!

I still am wondering about this one:

"* You can now fully customize the way your printed e-mail looks. To
set
this up Go to PMMail->Settings->Print Setup. It should be explained
in the help from there. This is a good way to get used to the new
variable structure being introduced in Canned Replies and Filters, as
they are roughly the same as the ones used there. This quite powerful.
We were able to incorporate almost all of the suggestions we got into
this one interface. There is a way to set up virtually every way
people wanted to see their printed e-mail."

The very first sentence seems to say that what I've wanted is being
able to change the font of the message when printing - yet it doesn't
seem possible. Either I'm missing something, or the way it's written is
misleading IMHO :-/

Regards,
Anders