The OS/2 hoopla.

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:53:02 -0700

Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 3:41:59 PM, Ralph wrote:
> Your comments are made from the unique (and questionable) perspective
> of someone who doesn't use any flavor of PMMail and therefore has
> absolutely no stake at all in what the updates do or don't contain or
> what it may have been implied they might contain.

    As I have stated privately to you I have switch away from PMMail before
and switched back.  Several times for a variety of different reasons.  I *DO*
have a stake in PMMail as it is in constant consideration of being the email
client I use.

> on PMMail for our daily email needs, it doesn't explain you gross
> mischaracterization of the messages posted so far on this list.

    I dunno about you, but I got a bit miffed by someone characterizing the
release as "barely rating as a bug-fix".  To me that is a slight against BSW
because, like it or not, the release is from BSW.

> (Besides, if anything that's said really does bother them they know that all
> they have to do is hurry up and release the damn updates we were expecting
> in the first place!<g>)

    Ever stop to think that this may be why you have the release you are so
ardently complaining about now?  :P