The OS/2 hoopla.

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:20:22 +1100 (EDT)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:52:13 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 4:35:22 PM, Don wrote:
>> Gentlemen, please take this to a private exchange of email.....
>
>1: It isn't a private exchange.
>
>2: You're not the moderator of the list.
>
>3: As the administrator of the list I know there isn't a moderator.
>
>4: I'm not the moderator either.
>
>5: Please don't try to moderate the list.  If at some time one is needed
>chances are I'll ask someone to do the moderation, most likely Ralph.
>However, this list is far from that point.

Ahem, how about you slow down a bit, Steve.

In the absence of a moderator, and since we are all supposedly mature individuals here, why can't any person
request that a seemingly personal/private discussion be taken off the list?

They are still open to being corrected if the discussion is relevant to the list, as a separate message from
Ralph has already pointed out.

Pardon me if my inbox is out of sequence, but I have already read the "(blush)" exchange between Ralph and
yourself.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG