PMMail 2.10: One improvement

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:41:27 -0300 (ADT)

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:06:21 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Well, when I forward a message, the first line starts with =======BEGIN
>etc.
>
>I then put the cursor at the beginning of the line. Right click and
>select my abuse template canned reply, and voom! the ==== line is
>replaced with the canned reply text.

Ah.  I've reproduced this now.  This does *not* happen here, either
with Insert on or off if I use a canned reply with no blank line at
its end (the canned reply ends with a line containing text).

If I use a canned reply *with* a blank line at its end, the
=======BEGIN etc. line *does* get overwritten regardless of Insert
status.

The obvious workaround is to remove the blank line from the end of
your canned reply.  I'll forward to the bug people.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler