Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 14:21:17 +0100

On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:33:47 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 05:14:55 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>

>2. Clickable column headers to sort contents of folders (like in PMINews - the code for
>OS/2 already exists somewhere at SouthSoft?)

When I asked this just before the PMINews 2/PMMail 2 releases last
year, BoB said that it would not be in the 2.x series of PMMail. More
like 3.x, assuming that we ever see it. I know they'd like to do it,
but I can't see the PM* suite making enough money for them.

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]