Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 05:09:28 -0700

Wednesday, September 01, 1999, 8:52:29 PM, Darin wrote:
> What we have here is one programmer (can't even recall who started the
> thread) talking to another (Bob&Ike).  The fact that it makes no sense
> to anyone else doesn't really matter - it's concise, and
> understandable, between the two, making it very valid conversation in
> another language.

    No.  We have one person adding to a list that many *people* have a say in.
That list was then being conveyed to another person who would then fire it off
to Bob & Ike.  It was not a direct rapport between the three.  The fact also
stands that your premise is also false in that you're making the assumption
that Bob & Ike would have understood what he meant instead of coming to the
same conclusion as others.

    The point still stands that what he wrote could have been clearer for
*all* parties involved.