Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:39:28 +0100

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:33:17 -0400, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>PMMail Archiver includes the ability to sort the address books.
>PMMail Archiver is available on both the Windows and the OS/2 platforms
>(all executables included at the same price)

>JBB
>

>On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 13:11:52 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 16:42:17 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
>>
>>>There is a utility called pmmasort which can be found by going through
>>>the utilities page at the Southsoft web site. Every so often, I run it
>>>to clean up my address books. If you wanted, you could do this as part
>>>of a batch file when starting the system, or just PMMail.
>>
>>Brian ,
>>
>>Do you know if there is a Windows version of this utility?

I have just tried altering the sort order of one of my address books.
PMMail 98 faithfully sorts in the manner I specify, and this behaviour
is carried over to the RMB lists. So, why are people after address book
sorters for the Win32 version?

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]