Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 15:19:14 +0100

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:39:28 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>I have just tried altering the sort order of one of my address books.
>PMMail 98 faithfully sorts in the manner I specify, and this behaviour
>is carried over to the RMB lists. So, why are people after address book
>sorters for the Win32 version?

Because I would like to sort the address book into the order that *I* want without having to put
numbers in front of the addresses. Ideally I would like to drag and drop the addresses so that I
could arrange them in my own irrational way ...

David