"redraw" crash

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:36:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 13:39:37 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

re:>>thing to happen before the "The system is rebooting"
re:>>thing shows up is that the window will appear.
re:>
re:>Hmm, no I don't get this sort of thing, and I have PMMail running all
re:>the time the system is up. I am using a S3 Trio 64V+ card, with the old
re:>3.03.16 driver. I have never seen this type of hang.

I also have PMMail open all day.  I have not seen this.  I use OD2.0 and usually drop the compose new message window into another
virtual desktop, and still don't see a problem.  Question, how large a background bitmap are you running on the desktop?

Also, I would like to add, as a small incentive to the PMMail folks, I would be willing to pay for the upgrade with the added featurs.

hehe, BTW, I just switched to my Lotus Organizer screen and updated a trouble ticket there, and then alt-tabbed back to this compose
new message screen.

PII233, 128Mb RAM, Matrox Millenium 220 w/4Mb using 2.22.078 of the Matrox driver. , just alt-tabbed again after checking s/w rev.
       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp10,
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com