Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 18:21:06 +0100

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:16:15 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Friday, September 03, 1999, 10:13:56 AM, Brian wrote:
>> That should be done by your local MTA. If I send to <user id> without a
>> domain, it gets delivered locally.
>
>    Whereas with my MTA it bounces it back.  Yeah, I could configure it
>differently, but, alas, I prefer having to have the domain there.  ;)

OK, but my point was that it shouldn't be the work of PMMail to do
this, that's what address books are for isn't it?

 'The village populace is jumpin' on faces, catchin' the javelin,
 Headin' the shot.' [FX: wet thud - "Oooo.."]