Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 14:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

That's fine so long as I don't edit (read "add words")
to the draft. But the word draft implies, I think, that
one is not yet finished with the text. Added word
result in runt line and that IS a bad thing. The time
to add hard returns is: Take your choice, 1) Never (my
vote), or 2) When one is finished and is in fact ready
to send - as evidenced by clicking on "send the
message".  Adding hard returns in a draft make it
doubly hard to edit. It is simply a design mistake. ZB,
word processors sure don't do it, ever.

w3

On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 11:35:07 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt
wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 07:11:35 -0700 (PDT), Bill Wood wrote:
>
>>continue, I found the msg had been reflowed-at-send,
>>and was now truncated and full of hard returns. In
>>order to further edit this 'draft', I had to manually
>>delete all the hard returns so word wrap would again
>>occur normally. I think "Reflow at Send" should mean
>>exactly that and not reflow-at-storage. It seems I
>
>This was showing you what your message would look like for the recipients.  :)
>I don't think it's a bad thing.  I've never had a problem with saved drafts, using a
>carefully sized window and WYSIWYG wrapping.
>

>/

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV