Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 11:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 07:11:35 -0700 (PDT), Bill Wood wrote:

>continue, I found the msg had been reflowed-at-send,
>and was now truncated and full of hard returns. In
>order to further edit this 'draft', I had to manually
>delete all the hard returns so word wrap would again
>occur normally. I think "Reflow at Send" should mean
>exactly that and not reflow-at-storage. It seems I

This was showing you what your message would look like for the recipients.  :)
I don't think it's a bad thing.  I've never had a problem with saved drafts, using a
carefully sized window and WYSIWYG wrapping.