Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 07:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

I have just now run into a design 'feature' that, I
think, ought to be changed. I put a msg I was working
on in the "Draft" folder. When I retrieved it to
continue, I found the msg had been reflowed-at-send,
and was now truncated and full of hard returns. In
order to further edit this 'draft', I had to manually
delete all the hard returns so word wrap would again
occur normally. I think "Reflow at Send" should mean
exactly that and not reflow-at-storage. It seems I
spend a lot of time dealing with hard returns in email
programs.

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV