Any Questions about or Suggestions for the next release?

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 03 Sep 1999 18:13:56 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

re:>>domain of     pacificnet.net    then all I would have to do is send a message to   savage, a friend of mine who is infact
re:>>savage@pacificnet.net.  In a company environment, this is a great feature.
re:>
re:>That should be done by your local MTA. If I send to <user id> without a
re:>domain, it gets delivered locally.

Unless I wanted another domain to be implied.  I own several domains that I run a mail server for.   I may want to address those users.
MR/2 ICE, which I was using before our company required APOP logins and I switched to PMMail, has this feature.  Relatively easy I
would assume.
       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp11,
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com