Bug or my own stupidity

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:55:15 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Sep 1999 21:27:10 +0100 (MEZ), Andreas Ludwig wrote:
>
>>I just figured out that dial on demand is very easy with PMMail when using InJoy.
>>(Besides that is there any advatage that could justify registering InJoy?)
>
>Yes, NAT works great if you have multiple machines.

In addition, it's an excellent product.  I registered it when I was using a modem.  I've tried
to support any programmers willing to write for OS/2 if it was a program that worked for
me.   "Justifying" registering a program and even contemplating using it without
registering it is one reason we lost so many great independent programmers for OS/2.
Don Morse using OS/2 Warp4 fp11 and PMMail 2.0
        dmorse@pacificnet.net  ICQ 245937
             www.pacificnet.net/~dmorse