Bug or my own stupidity

Andreas Ludwig pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:07:07 +0100 (MEZ)

On Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:50:00 -0700 (PDT), Don Morse wrote:

>"Justifying" registering a program and even contemplating using it with=
out
>registering it is one reason we lost so many great independent programm=
ers for OS/2.

My question is not about using without registering. It is about using In=
Joy (and of course
registering) or using DOIP inlcuded in OS/2. In order to get my money (a=
nd its not so
much as I am still a poor student) InJoy has to offer something worth th=
e $30 or $40. I
asked if someone could point out the most important advantages of InJoy.=
 That's all.

Bye

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
gesendet mit meinem guten alten PC und OS/2 WARP 4 !