PMMail/2 2.0 installation over 1.95

Alan Neustadtl pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:06:37 -0500

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 06:58:21 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>PMMail/2 v2.0 will be an unregistered copy after installation. To register
>the newly installed version, enter your name exactly as you provided at
>time of purchase and the 5 line unlock code you should have received from
>BMTMicro. The easiest way is to run the auto-unlock feature provided in
>the registration email from BMTMicro. I had no difficulties with doing it.
>--

	My experience is a little different.  The unlock code in my
case was time dependent.  I installed pmmail about two years ago, but
recently had a hard drive crash.  So, after reinstalling pmmail , I was
required to get a new unlock code.  Jimmy at Southsoft suggested I
contact my vendor.  I originally purchased from BMT, called them and
they emailed a new code within hours.  Excellent service all around.

Best,
Alan