PMMail Update Plans II - Response

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:04:59 +0300

On Wed, 08 Sep 1999 16:23:17 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>I received a response from Jimmy at Southsoft this afternoon with
>answers to a few of the bugs and feature requests included in the
>inquiry sent earlier this week. [...]

There was a requested feature, long time ago, that appears to be
forgotten.
When saving a message to draft folder, the message will wrap according
to word wrap settings. Stupid thing.
Request: let the message as is (i.e. no wrap changes) when saving to
draft folder.

There was another feature, that affects signed messages (PGP).
Request: convert tab to (hard) spaces, before the signature routine is
called.

Best wishes,
	Cristi